Construct microscopic features with speed, fidelity and precision.
Lumen X, powered by Volumetric, offers high resolution, high throughput and high fidelity – enhancing applications in microfluidics, cell-laden hydrogels, macroporous structures and more.
Speed, fidelity and precisionLumen X offers high resolution, high throughput and high fidelity – enhancing applications in microfluidics, cell-laden hydrogels, macroporous structures and more. Designed to bioprint vasculature with biocompatible blue light, Lumen X gives you a powerful advantage in achieving complex branching and tapering of vessels.
- Leverages over 1 million points of light to bioprint microscopic features down to 200 microns.
- Photographically cures entire layers at once to crosslink structures fifty times faster than other printing methods.
- Combines with CELLINK’s BIO X to multiply the benefits of each system’s state-of-the-art capabilities. You can use BIO X to print living cells within a Lumen X-fabricated structure and strengthen your work in applications like organ-on-a-chip and multimaterial research.
Microfluidics, lab-on-a-chip designs, and living tissues right at your fingertipsProjection stereolithography
- Over 1 million simultaneous points of light.
- Projected image: 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Pixel resolution (XY): 50 μm.
- Z-precision (motor-driven): 5 μm.
- Max build volume: 64 x 40 x 40 mm.
- Biocompatible wavelength: 405 nm.
- Intensity Range: 10 – 30 mW/cm².
- Distortion: less than one percent.
- Disposable, quick-change sterile vats.
- Heated platform: up to 37° C.
Technology and hardware
- Seamless, intuitive workflow.
- Capacitive touch interface.
- Compatible file type: STL (stereolithography) file.
- Power input: 100 – 265 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, 100 W.
Size and weight
- Dimensions: 24 x 43 x 41 cm (9.5 x 17 x 16.5 in).
- Weight: 9 kilograms (20 pounds).