Helping you get the whole story
Details matter in live cell imaging. That’s why we have designed the CELLCYTE X to provide the maximum insight scientists need on every experiment.
Our goal is to take the obstacles and variables out of cell monitoring – so you can focus on the results. The most cost-effective and high-throughput live cell imaging system is ready to empower you and provide a solution for your cell culture needs.
The future of cell monitoringWe developed an insightful and user-friendly system to reinvent microscopy. CELLCYTE X is the next-generation live cell imaging platform designed to optimize data collection, analysis and cell-culturing processes. CELLCYTE X leverages the full power of CELLINK’s cloud-based DNA software to deliver continuous insight from your incubator to you, enabling high-impact observation without the risk of disturbing an experiment. Are you ready to know how your cells are doing from the comfort of your desk?
A live cell imaging system dedicated to your success
- Compact design tailored to fit inside conventional incubators.
- Six slots for well plates and tissue flasks enable high-throughput screening.
- Track cell morphology moment-by-moment.
- Study every detail of your cells at multiple magnifications (eg. 4X, 10X, 20X).
- Modular design allows the user to easily swap the objective.
- Three fluorescence channels help distinguish different intra- and extracellular structures of interest.
- Fluorescence wavelengths:
- Blue: Ex 370-410 nm; Em 429-462 nm.
- Green: Ex 473-491 nm; Em 502-561 nm.
- Red: Ex 580-598 nm; Em 612-680 nm.
- The five-megapixel camera captures the clarity and sharp resolution you need.
- Robust operation in incubator environment with high humidity without affecting incubator’s temperature.