At CELLINK, we enable scientists and innovators to 3D bioprint human tissue and organs. Join our dynamic, fast-paced team at our office in Boston. Today we are a multinational team over 100 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for 3D bioprinting.
Our company is expanding its US Applications Engineer teams to keep in pace with rapidly growing field to better work with our existing customers and ensure a high quality of service. The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual who is passionate about 3D bioprinting, motivated to make an impact, and eager to make a career by truly growing personally and professionally.
As an Applications Engineer you will be the technical eyes and ears of CELLINK. You will work directly with the end-user and help solve their problems and advance their research. You will also communicate with the internal research and development teams on new market and end-user trends and recommendations for improvements. Involvements with customers will range from troubleshooting to in depth research collaborations. Expect dynamic and changing tasks as the field continues to evolve.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be the face and spirit of CELLINK in the field
- Build the CELLINK brand through customer communication, training, organize workshops, and do live demonstrations for potential and new users
- Collaborate with over 500 labs worldwide to push the possibilities of bioprinting
- Develop and foster new relationships with local and international businesses and institutions
- Work with marketing to drive initiatives, enhance campaigns and build material for the US market
- You will have individual responsibility for main specific customer accounts, and are expected to be autonomous; however, you will be part of a growing team of people focused on the US market. You will work in close collaboration with the management, scientists, and sales team at the company
- Assist customers with their ongoing and new research so they can best use their CELLINK products to advance their research goals.
- Prepare technical reports on customer visits, conferences, new research areas, and applications.
- Attend conferences and symposiums to assist sales and collect information on new emerging trends in the field
- Keep up with the scientific literature to identify new trends and areas of research and development
- Travel requirements: 150-180 days per year
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous technical expertise working in the laboratory in the biotech field.
- Previous experience working with cells, biomaterials, tissue engineering is preferred.
- Previous experience in Bioprinting is preferred but not required
- Minimum of Masters of Science degree, preference will be given to PhD in Biomedical Engineering, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering, 3D bioprinting or related field
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in English
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Stock options