The customer success representative forms the backbone of our client-company relationships.
We are looking to hire an entry-level customer success representative who is highly motivated, self-driven and eager to learn. You’ll focus on understanding the needs and goals of the client and use this insight to drive customer loyalty. The ideal candidate is both assertive and empathetic, combining persuasion and rapport to steer customers toward strategic goals.
CELLINK is an award-winning startup that provides the world’s most innovative 3D bioprinters, bioinks and consumables – and we are accelerating research in 3D cell culturing, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. You’ll be working with a dynamic, fast-paced and pioneering biotech company in Boston, MA – and you’ll join a multinational team with more than 80 coworkers driven by their passion for technology.
- Adapt and respond to different types of customers and challenges.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to ensure satisfaction.
- Provide information that’s accurate, valid and complete using the right tools and methods.
- Meet personal and customer team targets, as well as request-handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide solutions and follow up to confirm resolutions.
- Drive awareness, engagement and adoption of CELLINK’s products, features and services to maximize value for the customer.
- Identify expansion opportunities and qualify them for the Sales team.
- Collaborate effectively with Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage inquiries related to product upgrades, cross-sells, and support and billing.
- Four-year college degree.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong organization skills.