CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D-Bioprinting. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity! Join our innovative team as an Electrical Design Engineer today. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products. Joining us you will be part of the R&D team based in Blacksburg VA. Today we are a multinational team of +35 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech.
- Design, develop and test circuit boards (PCB) for 3D printers
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
- Lead and support electronics projects
- Solder and troubleshoot electronics
- Work with other electrical and mechanical engineers to assist in designing novel products
- Provide detailed technical documentation and technical reports
- Working toward or acquired Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Experience in one or several PCB Design Software, i.e. we are using Eagle
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both oral and written formats
- Showed discretion while handling confidential or personal data
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, pioneering and collaborative start-up
- Some experience from working as an Electrical Engineer with tasks as mentioned above
- Experience in programming in C++ and for embedded systems
- Knowledge of EMC, Electromechanical Systems and Mechanical Design