Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity! Join our innovative team as Electrical Design Engineer today.
CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in this area. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models, drug testing. The goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting. As the EU has banned the use of animals for development of cosmetic products a new opportunity is to use the 3D-Bioprinting technology to print human skin models that can be used for testing of cosmetic products. Check us out at: www.cellink.com
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products. Joining us you will be part of the R&D team and based at our Headquarter in Göteborg close to Linnéplatsen were we today are 35 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech.
- Design/develop circuit boards (PCB) for 3D printers
- Troubleshoot electronics
- Solder electronics, including on circuit boards
- Perform test and verification on electronic systems
- Provide detailed technical documentation and technical reports
- Lead projects and support projects
- Some experience from working as an Electrical Engineer with tasks as mentioned above
- Experience from PCB assembly/design
- Experience in handling electronic diagnostic tools, such as Multimeters and Oscilloscopes.
- Experience in one or several PCB Design Software, meritorious is from Eagle.
- Experience in programming for embedded systems with focus on Microcontrollers, meritorious is from STM32 and ATmega
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English, oral and written.
- Meritorious is experience from EMC, Electromechanical Systems and Mechanical Design
Our ideal candidate possess an extreme passion for solving complex technical problems. You are creative, analytical and a team-player who wants to be part of a journey together with CELLINK. Your mind-set and personality will be the crucial factor for the position. Want to know more?
Company: CELLINK AB
Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-01-14
Information and application:
In this recruitment process are CELLINK working closely with Dfind Science & Engineering and Senior Recruitment Specialist Monica Willeborg. You are welcome to contact me for more information regarding the position. Tel: +46 72 988 94 19 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Please register your application via: www.dfind.se