Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity! Join our innovative team as Hardware Design Engineering Leader today.
If you are interested in developing technically demanding and disruptive products with beautiful aesthetics at an accessible price, then we would love to talk.
CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in this area. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D bioprint human tissues and organs. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models, drug testing. The goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D bioprinting. As the EU has banned the use of animals for development of cosmetic products a new opportunity is to use the 3D bioprinting technology to print human skin models that can be used for testing of cosmetic products.
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products. Joining us you will be part of the R&D team and based at our Headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden where we today are 45+ innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech.
CELLINK’s Hardware Development Team is seeking a Hardware Design Engineering Leader, a product-driven thinker who makes excellent technical decisions, grow and inspire the people around them, and seamlessly communicate across teams.
Through your leadership experience in product development, managing and building teams of engineers, you will guide the Hardware Team to introduce disruptive products that shape the future of medicine. Our team supports the rapid development of new bioprinting devices and software that enable tissue engineers, cell biologist and materials scientists to innovate and develop the next generation of tissue engineered medical implants and human tissue models for drug development.
- An expert mechanical or mechatronics engineer with strong domain knowledge and skills. Technical depth in your field
- Taken multiple electro-mechanical products through the product lifecycle from concept to production
- Able to communicate fluidly across technical domains
- leadership experience in product development, managing and building teams of engineers
- Ready to lead in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Be an effective people manager who provides technical guidance, evaluation and facilitates career growth
- Hire and expand the mechanical and electrical engineering functional group at CELLINK in multiple locations (USA and Sweden)
- Responsible for delivering quality electro-mechanical engineering work to many products, including our RedDot Award winner – The BIO X.
- Interface with other functional leaders for product development
- Determine project resource requirements, including schedule, budget, maker space
- Define and influence product strategy
Information and application
You are welcome to contact email@example.com for more information regarding the position and to submit your application. Subject title: Hardware Design Engineering Leader