CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D-Bioprinting. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D Bioprinting.
CELLINK’s Hardware Production Team is seeking a Production Manager with experience in production of electro-mechanical systems. Our Hardware Production Team delivers high quality 3D bioprinting devices all around the world to enable tissue engineers, cell biologist and materials scientists to innovate and develop the next generation of tissue engineered medical implants and human tissue models for drug development. Through your expertise in production manager, you will contribute and push forward our vision of building The Future of Medicine.
Production Manager Responsibilities
- Management of a small team
- Quality as most critical aspect
- Technical aspects interaction with electronics manufacturing services (EMS) company
- Product assembly, rework, test reports, procedures, stock and incoming QC support
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Experience 3-4 years in electronics hardware
- Production target fixing; working with a sales forecast
- Daily work allotment
- Inspection, Assembly
- Testing & calibration of product, as per technical requirements
- Packing & dispatches
- Assist Purchaser and QC engineer with inspection of incoming goods (mechanical parts, PCBs, etc)
- Mechanical assembly
- Final Assembly and Testing
Skills: Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Electronics, Electronics Testing/Soldering, troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems.