CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D Bioprinting. The company develops bioprinting technology that enables scientists to 3D Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D Bioprinting.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity! Our Software Team is growing, join our innovative team as a Computer Scientist with a focus on computer vision/machine learning today.
We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products. Joining us you will be part of the R&D team based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Today we are a multinational team of over 90 innovative and dedicated co-workers with a passion for high-tech.
- Develop Software to Enable Researchers to Use 3D-Bioprinting Technology
- Create Tools to Improve Quality Control of Bioprinters and Bioinks
- Make Tools that would Revolutionize Bioink Development
- Integrate Novel Software with Bioprinters
We are recruiting:
We need at minimum a designer who can do user interface design for embedded devices, desktop applications and websites as well as graphical design. The task of making good UX goes beyond just the screen and encompasses the whole product (sound, light).
We also need a new developer, experienced in working with Qt who has either developed desktop applications or interfaces for embedded systems. This role would be good for someone with a few (2) years of experience but does not need to be an expert.
React web developer
We need an experienced web developer to work with the user-facing side of our web applications (DNA-cloud). React is a web framework that we are using so experience here is a huge +.
Other good qualifications are Graphical design, and Experience of AWS serverless.
Embedded systems developer
Someone who has worked with embedded systems in a fast-paced environment to help us develop software on the devices. Good qualifications are if they have taken a product to marked, worked with ATMEGA, worked with STM32 or other ARM cortex M processors, has worked with Linux systems.
Amazon Serverless developer
A developer experienced with the amazon cloud environment who has developed, deployed and supported services in AWS, preferably using amazons new serverless services (Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, S3.)
- Working toward or acquired Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both oral and written formats
- The desire to be part of a fast-paced, pioneering and collaborative start-up