CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D-Bioprinting. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting.
Logistics Assistant – Part-time
Our logistic assistant will be working in transportation of goods. The logistics assistant will process orders and oversee cycle of order fulfillment and is responsible for making sure packages and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements with little to no delay, scheduling staff.
- Keep logs and records of executed orders.
- Manage all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically about customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for responding notifying customers about any delays in the delivery schedule and refer them to the appropriate channels.
- Manage the maintenance, preparation and routing of purchase orders.
- Communicate with shipping companies to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Arrange same-day deliveries whenever possible.
- Review purchase orders and shipment contents prior to releasing them from our facility.
- Track and analyze mis-shipments to ensure they don’t occur again.
- Continually reviews freight costs, transportation rates, and/or the prices of raw materials to keep costs down where possible.
- Sterile packing of consumables.
Logistics Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data, understand connections and make decisions.
- Talent for recognizing the opportunities for process improvement in those connections.
- Procedural mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Understanding of quality management principles.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Keep attention to detail.
- Good communicating and coordinating skills.
- Experience in sterile laboratory work
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
For questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org