Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and pioneering biotech company at our office in Boston, MA. We are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that continue to aggressively invest in gaining high-caliber resources and developing our products. At CELLINK, we provide innovative 3D Bioprinters, bioinks, and consumables that will accelerate and reinvent 3d cell culturing, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine. Today we are a multinational team of 75 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech and who are working from offices that are spread all around the world. We are changing the world of medicine and need your help to make this come to reality.
Our company is expanding its global sales team to keep in pace with our increasing products demand and quality of service. The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual who is passionate about science and technology, motivated to make an impact, and eager to make a career by truly growing personally and professionally, and a real hard worker. They will have either some experience in marketing in the life science field or just simply excellent when it comes to marketing and building brand awareness. You will get an experience of a lifetime working with the most brilliant minds and one of the fastest growing startups in the world!
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be the face and spirit of CELLINK in the field and within the organization
- Continuously communicate the culture and important company vision outwards
- Build the CELLINK brand through customer communication, organize workshops, prepare brochure and marketing material, and launch campaigns in cooperation with the sales team
- Develop and foster new relationships with local and international businesses and institutions
- Think outside the box in terms of the campaigns that you create with partners. Our products have many applications, and this should be reflected in the marketing material you create
- You will create, develop, present, and launch marketing material for conferences, campaigns, and global product launches
- You will drive the brand awareness work together with the communications and sales team
- Develop and prepare presentation materials such as t-shirts, roll ups, visual aids etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Skilled in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator (portfolio presentation required)
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree
- Outside the box thinking, creative and innovative
- Proficient in social media marketing: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Stock options