CELLINK is the first Bioink company in the world and a world leader and expert in 3D-Bioprinting. The company develops bioprinting technology that enable scientists to 3D-Bioprint human tissues and organs and new biomaterial solutions for researchers worldwide. This can be utilized in a wide range of targets in the biotech field, including tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal and focus are to ensure that researchers are provided with the tools they need to revolutionize the medical industry through 3D-Bioprinting.
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here’s your opportunity! Join our innovative team as a Production Technician today. We are a fast-growing entrepreneurial company and we continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and our products. Joining us you will be part of the team based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Today we are a multinational team of 35 innovative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech.
- Operate, use, troubleshoot and test a variety of machinery and tools to produce a quality product.
- Ensure compliance with quality control established procedures and standards.
- Comply with and support the CELLINK health and safety policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in changeovers and continuously improve on target times and ways of working efficiently.
- Work as a high-performance team member supporting all aspects of team performance.
- Contribute in the training of other Technicians as needed.
- Follow assembly manuals and working directions efficiently.
- Contribute in measurements to track efficiencies to identify and implement continuous improvement efforts.
- Report all safety concerns and hazards immediately.
- A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1–5 years’ experience in a production environment.
- Basic electrical and mechanical skills including the use of hand tools.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Manufacturing, Electronics Testing/Soldering, troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems.