The sales executive is the face and spirit of our company in the field, providing crucial support to collaborators and customers from demo to delivery.
We are looking to hire a sales executive who is motivated by impact and equally passionate about technology and people. You will help us keep up with an increasing demand for our products and excellent customer service.
CELLINK is an award-winning startup that provides the world’s most innovative 3D bioprinters, bioinks and consumables – and we are accelerating research in 3D cell culturing, tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced and pioneering biotech company in Boston, MA, and around the nation. You’ll be part of a multinational and dedicated team with over 80 coworkers driven by their passion for technology.
- Be the face and spirit of CELLINK in the field.
- Organize customer workshops and represent our company at scientific conferences.
- Foster and develop new relationships with local and international businesses and institutions.
- Specify targeted accounts, identify business opportunities and close new business deals.
- Perform live demos for potential users in academic and commercial labs.
- Work with the marketing team to drive initiatives, enhance campaigns and build material for the U.S. market.
- Identify opportunities, generate leads with accounts and arrange client meetings in your territory.
- Partner with internal teams to manage tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Manage six face-to-face meetings each week.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Confident negotiator with the ability to ‘close the deal.’
- Able to work autonomously.
- Sales experience for laboratory equipment, or applications experience in life sciences with the desire to move into sales.
- Bachelor of Science, minimum.
- Can travel up to 150-180 days per year.
- Health insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.