Great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced, and pioneering biotech company at our office in Gothenburg, Sweden. We are a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that continue to aggressively invest in gaining high-caliber resources and developing our products. At CELLINK, we provide innovative 3D Bioprinters, bioinks, and consumables that will accelerate and reinvent 3d cell culturing, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine. Today we are a multinational team of 75 creative and dedicated co-workers with passion for high-tech and who are working from offices that are spread all around the world. We are changing the world of medicine and need your help to make this come to reality.
Our company is expanding its global team by looking for a Social Media Marketing Expert to keep in pace with our increasing products demand and quality of service. The ideal candidate for this role will be an individual who is passionate about science and technology, motivated to make an impact, and eager to make a career by truly growing personally and professionally, and a real hard worker. You will have either some experience in marketing in the life science field or just simply excellent when it comes to marketing and building brand awareness. You will get an experience of a lifetime working with the most brilliant minds and one of the fastest growing startups in the world!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage CELLINK’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create social-specific content and campaigns
- Collaborate with team members from the marketing team as well as other department of the organization
- Define metrics for success and determine long-term effect on social media engagement, company brand, company revenue
- Develop an overall social media strategy, including model for regional social accounts, policies, and alignment with CELLINK’s team on responding to and engaging with users
- Partner with different teams
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience managing social media, in particular LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Understand the influence of social media on revenue and brand awareness
- Experienced and creative at developing engaging content
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience and enjoy working with diverse teams
- Familiar with the function of a technology, software, hardware company
- Interest in the medical field
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation