If you’re interested in working for a company within the innovative 3d Bioprinting space, this one is for you:
User Interface Developer
- You will work with our development team to develop software for our bioprinters to run on both Windows and OSx. The software needs to be simple to setup and use with minimal configuration needed. The software is used to generate print files for our existing bioprinters INKREDIBLE and INKREDIBLE+
- User interface development for both Windows and OSx.
- Software packaging and distribution
- Minor graphical design*
General Software Development and Support
- Your work will be to support our customers with their printers and software for both current and future generations.
- Work with our development team to bring a better user experience to our products.
- Fluent in English.
- General programming knowledge.
- Specific knowledge about several of the following
– C for embedded systems
-C++ for embedded systems
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your CV or any questions you may have.