Meet our new flagship!
- single-cell applications based on fluorescent sorting
- selection of best-producers for CLD
- rare cell research and discovery
- separated camera systems for bright field and fluorescence imaging
- use all kinds of popular green dyes (GFP, FITC, CT-Green, DyLight, Calcein AM, and more)
- detection of even low intensity dye or low copy numbers
- high-resolution objectives
- freely adjustable blue laser
- integrated plate de-ionizer eliminates electro-static charge
The f.sight® dispenses both unlabeled and fluorescent cells with the highest efficiency. The novel dual camera system allows you to capture bright field and fluorescence information simultaneously at full resolution.
Both cameras can be controlled independently and the built-in powerful blue laser is freely adjustable. Together, their high dynamic range allows you to visualize even the weakest fluorophores. You want to use fluorescent dyes to label your products right in or on the cells producing them? Not a problem, the f.sight® can visualize them, even when there is only few of them.
You also want to process non-fluorescent cells? That’s ok, just switch off the laser and use the f.sight’s® bright field sorting mode. Just like with its small brother – the c.sight® – cells can then be sorted by morphological criteria.
Use your standard dyes like GFP, FITC, Calcein AM, CellTracker Green, and others. Thanks to the non-transparent flap, your dyes and cells are ideally protected from ambient light during the process. Afraid of bleaching or phototoxic effects by the laser? You don’t have to. The laser spot is only illuminating the nozzle. Laser intensity can be freely adjusted. If you run sensitive dyes, reduce the laser intensity and increase the cameras exposure time instead to keep your sample safe.
Our all new software is fast and intuitive. Design your individual fluorescence experiments within minutes. Full-resolution bright field and fluorescence images separately plus an overlay image are all recorded and saved for future analysis and for assurance of clonality.