The issue is most likely that the post processor is not adding the proper content to the G-code file. To fix this do the following:
- Open up your G-code file in Notepad or a similar program.
- Check if the line: “Post processed by INKREDIBLE post processor” is written at the top of the document.
- If not, uninstall Python and reinstall it following the instructions in point 1 and 2 of chapter 6.1 “Setting up the Software”.
- Open the Slic3r software.
- Under “Print Settings”, go to “Output options” and check that the filepath to the post processor is correct (follow the instructions in point 7 and 8 of chapter 6.1 “Setting up the software” in the manual).
- Resume the bioprinting process.