Small, smaller, smallest
- Single-bacteria applications.
- Single strain isolation and culture.
- Research and discovery.
- Single-bacteria isolation from suspension samples using bright-field imaging.
- Disposable cartridge eliminates possibility of cross-contamination.
- Can be operated in anaerobic conditions.
- High-resolution objective cartridge enables bacteria sorting at the sub-micrometer scale.
- Integrated plate deionizer eliminates electrostatic charge.
For the first time, you can dispense single bacteria using proven single-cell dispensing technology. With the b.sight®, we enable prokaryotic cell isolation in the sub-micron range. The high-resolution optics with in-line illumination makes even the smallest cells visible. No staining and no labeling is required to isolate your bacteria.
Isolation is now made simple with our disposable cartridge. Just pipette your sample into its reservoir, mount the cartridge to the b.sight® and you’re ready to start sorting!
A new dimension of cells also requires a new dimension of dosing chips. Our new cartridges for bacteria dispensing produces even smaller droplets for stable and accurate bacteria encapsulation.
Our all-new software is easy and intuitive to operate. Use the interactive well-plate to design your own individual bacteria dispensation experiment and visualize in real-time how the single-bacteria are sorted in the cartridge and dispensed in your 96- or 384-well plate. Images of the single-bacteria dispensation are stored on the hard drive to enable clonality assurance.
The b.sightTM can be operated at 37 degrees Celsius and under nitrogen atmosphere. Leverage its low footprint, low particle emission and low heat emission. These characteristics provide the ideal basis for use in anaerobic conditions. You can also control the device from outside the cabinet. You just need to connect the monitor, keyboard and mouse, or use a remote control terminal.