FRESH LifeSupport powder
LifeSupport™ enables FRESH bioprinting of complex tissues and geometries. The sterile LifeSupport powder rehydrates easily with a buffer or cell culture media of your choice to create a gelatin-based support bath. This flexibility enables you to optimize the support bath for your specific cells and bioink. Using the hydrated and compacted LifeSupport as a printing medium, you can prevent constructs from collapsing or deforming while printing without the need for thickeners, sacrificial inks or stabilizing modifiers.
Here are some advantages LifeSupport provides:
- Fast and flexible preparation using the media of your choice. Add pH buffers, enzymes, ions and more to incorporate a wide range of polymer crosslinking chemistries and gelation mechanisms.
- Compatible with the bioink and cells of your choice.
- Recommended for use with the CELLINK A Series and Collagen Series.
- Compatible with collagen, alginate, fibrin, ECM-derived bioinks, methacrylated gelatin, methacrylated hyaluronic acid and more.
- Dual-function solution: reconstitutes with medium and acts as a crosslinking agent.
- Supports slow-curing materials.
- Shape- and size-defined microbeads enable high-resolution prints.
- Protocols available for most common applications.
- Compatible with Standard Pneumatic, Temperature-controlled, and Syringe Pump printheads.
$80.00 – $300.00
Product no: D16110022050 ( 1x2g)
Product no: D16110022049 ( 2x2g)
Product no: D16110022048 ( 3x2g)
Product no: D16110022047 ( 5x2g)