CELLINK is the first bioink company in the world, and a global leader in bioprinting. We design and develop bioprinting technologies, enabling scientists worldwide to print tissues, organs and new biomaterial solutions. Researchers leverage our technologies for applications in tissue engineering, cancer research, disease models and drug testing. Our goal is to ensure that researchers have the tools necessary to revolutionize the medical industry with bioprinting. We’re growing fast, and our team is always on the lookout for other passionate individuals who want to help us pave the way toward the future of medicine.
CELLINK Internship Program
At CELLINK, we believe that the students of today are the scientists of tomorrow. One of our core beliefs is that education will play a key role in advancing the field of bioprinting and its contribution to the future of medicine.
We created The CELLINK Internship Program for the Future to support driven individuals who want to change the future with bioprinting. Our program gives students the training they need to create an impact in and beyond this cutting-edge field.
Internship positions are available on these teams:
- Bioink and tissue engineering R&D.
- Printer production and quality control.
Spring, summer and fall internships are available.
- Spring: positions are six months.
- Summer: positions are three months.
- Fall: positions are six months.
Applications for each term should be sent no later than the following dates:
- Spring: September 30
- Summer: January 31
- Fall: March 31
How to apply
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name the group you’re applying to in the subject line. Your application should include:
- A cover letter explaining why you should be selected for the program.
- Updated resume/CV.
- Two letters of recommendation and the contact information of one reference.
Bioprinter Quality Controller
Hardware Development Team
Software Development Team
Our software development team develops the software our users need to do their experiments. We are an agile and customer-focused team. The current open projects are:
- Slicing software: a software for converting 3D models to a printing path. There is software on the market for this, but none of them are optimized for 3D bioprinting.
- Automated testing: a project that aims to use the latest methods to test all of our software before launch. The program is focused on unit testing, integration testing, hardware-in-the-loop and continuous integration.
Bioink and Tissue Engineering R&D Team
The Bioink and Tissue Engineering (BITE) team develops and optimizes bioinks for the 3D-bioprinting community, as well as the growing 3D cell-culture community. We focus on providing the tools that will advance of the field and contribute to the future of medicine. Open positions include:
- Quality Analyst Intern: QC test final products, help improve products and develop new QC test methods.
- Quality Control Intern: test the ingredients and reagents of bioinks. Follow and improve upon the controls used throughout production and testing.
- Bioink Production Engineer: learn the art of producing high-quality bioinks. Note: this role requires special attention to detail.