The following is a summary of the decisions taken by the Annual General Meeting for the financial year 2017-09-01 - 2018-08-31.
- The AGM resolved not to distribute any earnings and to balance the result on a new account.
- The AGM resolved to amend the Articles of Association so that the Board of Directors shall consist of at least three (3) and a maximum of eight (8) members and (0) Deputy Directors.
- The AGM decided to elect 6 Board members for the fiscal year 2018/2019.
- The Meeting resolved in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal that renumeration to the Board for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting to be paid by SEK 300,000 to the Chairman of the Board and with SEK 100,000 to each member elected to the Board, who is not employed by the Group.
- Decided, in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to, for the period to the next AGM:
- Re-election of Göran Nordlund as Chairman of the Board
- Re-election of Artur Aira as board member
- Re-election of Ingela Hallberg as board member
- Re-election of Bengt Sjöholm as board member
- Re-election of Erik Gatenholm as board member
- New election of Carsten Browall as board member
- Re-election of Deloitte as auditing company with the chief auditor Fredrik Jonsson.
- The AGM decided to adopt new principles for the appointment of members of the Nomination Committee as well as instructions for the Nomination Committee's work in accordance with the Nomination Committee's proposal.
- The Meeting resolved to, in accordance with the Board's proposal, authorize the Board to decide on a new issue of shares on one or more occasions until the next AGM to a maximum dilution of current shareholders of a maximum of approximately 10%.
- In accordance with the Board's proposal, the Meeting resolved to introduce an incentive program through a targeted issue of stock options for employees.
- The AGM resolved to introduce an incentive program through a directed issue of stock options to Carsten Browall, in accordance with the major shareholders proposal.
At the AGM about 66% of the votes were represented.
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
Phone: +1 650 515 5566 Phone: +1 857 332 2138
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. CELLINK AB is listed at Nasdaq First North with the ticker CLNK. Erik Penser Bank AB, tel: +46 8 463 80 00, is the Company's Certified Adviser.