Cell Collect G
Cell Collect G is an enzymatic lysis reagent that digests gelatin and collagen in CELLINK bioinks. At temperatures as low as 4°C, reconstituted Cell Collect G can be used to harvest cells for several downstream applications including cell viability analyses, RNA isolation, protein extraction, qPCR, western blot, and single-cell analyses.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- Includes a filter for sterilization and a light-protected Falcon tube for mixing.
- Light-sensitive product. Should be protected from light.
- One-year shelf life as supplied.
- Store at 4-8°C.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
Product.no: LR020000 (50ml)
|Cell viability||≥75% viable MSCs after 2 hours of treatment|